December 10, 2009

Haha-times.

I encounter the most unexpected people in the weirdest situations!

Consider this, for example:

Teacher: *says something in hindi*
Me: (not getting it) What?
Some random guy sitting in front: *whispers* Herd Mentality, right?

I heard him but pretended not to.


Me, to S: What? Does that mean herd mentality?
S: (she doesn't know the meaning of 'herd mentality'. So she explains the whole phrase, word by word)...
Teacher: (he starts explaining it too)
The random guy: (interrupting the teacher and turning to me) GAWD! It means herd-mentality. Ever heard of it?
Me: Uhh, I kinda knew that, I was just asking her whether it actually DID mean herd mentality or not.
The guy: right, whatever, not a big deal.
Me, to S: I asked you. Uh. =|


The class gets over, and the random guy goes: I'm sorry, I was just kidding.
Me: *surprised* Huh. That's okay. =)


I COULD have told him how I didn't take any offense, because there wasn't any that was to be taken.. and I could have launched into a BIG speech!..

but I DIDNT!


Yay, me!!





This class was followed by one of the WORST classes ever. It was just a coincidence that my crush wasn't there when I was getting my ass canned.
I was TOTALLY red and blushing because I was embarrassed, but it didn't show cos I'm dark! Okay, thats ONE advantage!


Jeez.



I'm still listening to RHCP.

Go TEA!


*delirious*

0 Random Retorts: