November 14, 2008

Confession(s). xD

To everyone who has commented on some blog post and never gotten a reply,
Hello. I’m The Bunny Rabbit. And I’m glad you liked my blog/post/whatever. Do forgive me for not having replied to yer comment, because:
A] I got to know about it late.
B] I’m too lazy a bum, yes, I’ll freely admit it.
C] I had no idea what to reply. :s

Hmm. For all those who’ve commented, thankYOU. I’m pretty much grateful.

Psst.. I didn’t know until a few days ago that grateful is spelled the way it is and not as ‘greatful’. You don’t know how ASTOUNDED I was, when my English teacher told me that I’ve been making the same mistake since 6th grade and I SO firmly believed that the spelling was right that I never noticed the red makrs in my notebook. Under the word ‘greatful’, I mean. ! =D

Heh! =D

Apart fromt hat, I had a little tiff with a classmate+friend. I don’t care a lot, except that now I feel pretty dumb.
Oh, so the main point of this post was to thank everyone who has commented. Please DO keep on commenting. I really lurve comments! =)

Thank you,
Smiles and giggles and a lore more blog posts, I swear,
Teh BR. =)

2 Random Retorts:

Anonymous said...

heh !!.

No more Verification eh

*-*

Deepak said...

YAY!
a whole post dedicated to me and richa(?) mostly!