November 01, 2008

Big Boss OR Big Baas? :\

I'm NOT in a good mood. After watching Big Boss today, I've started wondering whether its Big Boss or Big Baas. :|.. I'm serious as hell, man. Big boss is getting weirder day by day. And, Shilpa can't fake her laugh anymore. She's past that stage now. And that weird accent.. GAWD HELP HER!

Well right, I used to like watching Big Boss. But now its all stupid. And corny and romantic. I mean, I'm going to MURDER shilpa shetty if she gets her eyebrows shaped like this one more time!




It's like she pasted some wannabe actors wanna-moustache. ARGH! :|


Okay, so. Currently, there are 6 members left.

1. Rahul
(S)he's a woman. And, hey, if you've awatched Bechaare Zameen Par, he looks SO much like Pareshaan Aswasthi. Uncanny resemblance, ya know. He should get outta big boss. As for the public saving him everytime.. think again! Hes a rich baap ka bigda pilla, so yeah. His own friends and servants (there might be hundreds of them) vote for him. Bleh. Wannabe woman.

2. Monica
Shes NOT pretty, okay? Okay. She's just genetically fair AND slim. Bleh. AND shes just so fickle minded.. she was ignoring Rahul at first and now its all RahulRahulRahul. I hate her.
I hope she gets out. As for the way she speaks, its like a toad being choked. Honest.


3. Zulfi
Darned big guy. He looks like one of those science experiments gone wrong. Bleh. As for his quiet nature.. well, I dont like it. I used to like him but now, after so many weeks, its pretty obvious that hes a dark-minded dingbat.

4. Ashutosh
He's pretending to like Diana for increasing TRP. Sheesh! :|
Well, otherwise, hes the only guy I like from the entire troupe, the whole cast thingy of Big Boss.
I saw his roadies wala form. It;s illegible. They should get it typed out, you know. :|
Sonel IS nice. Right. I like her too.

5. Diana
She's witty, actually. And she thinks. Well, she hid some food so that the house-mates could eat it later on. Achhai ka zamaana nahi raha!
I like her, nevertheless. She's nice enough

6. Raja
Heh. You know, apart from the fact that he has a VERY bad bad BAD temper, worse than the Satan himself, he has this REALLY bad thing for changing sides every two weeks. Well. No comments. This guy is really lucky, you know.


Biss Baas stinks now. Get the point? HA! xD

~ Is this Big Baas thing a fish? No, really. :\

5 Random Retorts:

Anonymous said...

i agree.. they all shud be kicked out esp rahul n de **giggly** Shetty..

i cant tolerate ehher anymore

she is the worst hostess i have eever seen in my life :|

Deepak said...

Shilpa is HAWT! :D

AND i don't get colors ..ergo :|

Anonymous said...

^ it looks as if her face is inflated if compared to her body :/

Ishaan said...

Rahul behenji is so damn weird!! and you forgot Debojit the singing dimbat!! and what about Rakhi the only thing scarier to recession Vijyan!!

Anonymous said...

Help! The author aftograf can take?