November 24, 2008

I love..

Right. So,

* I love talking. Listening to music. More music. Loving winters. Sleeping. Reading books that aren't prescribed in the school sylabbus. Being lazy (see,thats why I post after so many days). Reading blogs. Being introverted at times. Acting crazy. Eating junk food. Drinking sodas and all that stuff. Forgetting to drink water. Being nice. Being mean to people I dont like. Hating those uber-popular people in my class cos they think they're GAWDS.

* I love recharging my phone. Keeping my room messy. Loving cuddles. Russell Peters. India. Pretending to be a 49 year old divorcee. Trying not to lose my temper. Getting mad at people once in a while. Posing for pictures. Getting mad when the pictures dont come out the way I Want them to. Staying up till 2 am in the morning. Not doing my homework. Getting testimonials from epals. Sticking to a few principles, though it irritates the hell outta some people. Not studying. Talking in class. Sleeping in class (I HONESTLY cant help it :|).

* I love tea. <3 <3

* I love bragging. Eating roadside food. Buying posters and putting them up in my room. Making those box-like things out of paper. Pretending to a WHOLE lot of French even though I know only the basics. Talking to people I like. Typing out mails. Tea. Tea. Tea. Tea. And, of course, my tea mug. =D

* I love shoeboxes.. cos I can so easily decorate them, and then use them as boxes. Pencils. Cartoons. Calvin and Hobbes <3.

* I love my school tie. That thing on the floor, there. MY PJs.. Pajamas, dumdum! The pen drive. My PC. My watch. My parents. My friends. My closet (just the closet, not my clothes inside it). Being dumb. This table. The woofer. David Blaine, even though he’s gay. Watching movies. Paper. Registers. Newspapers. That one guy.. Mayank Austen Soofi. And, Indrajit Hazra. Hindustan Times, actually.

*I love animals (even though monkeys and cats freak me out). Taking random pics of anything and everything. Binge-eating, sometimes. That guy called Vir Sanghvi who wrote this one terrific book called Men of Steel.

* I love forgetting things. And posting a lot of random, useless stuff – count this post as one of those.. heh. =D


~ I love being what I am. Even with all those flaws, yes. =)

0 Random Retorts: