January 03, 2009

Been painting the town red!

Yeah. The past few days just flew past and I realize NOW that I’ve been having the time of my life! Yeah, 2009 was celebrated with panache. I just remembered that word! How much more better could things get?! I even remember huge words! Woohoo!

So. After the New Year blast, I can’t help but look back and fondly recount every other detail AND tell you about it!

December 31st started out pretty normal. I mean, I didn’t realize till 7 in the evening that it was December the THRITY FIRST! The last day of the year!!

So, I quickly hurried home and asked dad to drink his tea fast and come buy stuff with me! And so, we went. We bought almost everything that was still available at 8 o clock.

I also bought a cake. A VERY delicious, black forest cake! Mmmm. I couldn’t stop thinking about it! =D

Turns out that we had this little party-like thing in our neighbourhood. Attended it, and had a WONDERFUL evening, talking away to glory.

That’s when I realised that I’m like my dad in almost EVERY aspect. Even talking! I was the only one talking and everyone else was listening. At one point, I thought I’d blabbered too much so I shut up and ate. =D

But that feeling lasted for about 2 minutes. There you go, I started all over again.

Hey, it’s not like I’m THAT boring a person. I can be boring around people (read: Wannabes and queen bees) who always, always want to talk about guys. Or talk TO guys. The more, the merrier. No wonder they change boyfriends, like, twice a week. :/

As if it were the brand of pens they used.

Anyhow. I came back home pretty late, but not THAT late. I started watching Clueless. And I stopped watching it after 45 minutes; I couldn’t stand it. So, I went and sat with dad. And then, slowly, the minutes started ticking by. I had been hogging all this while. Seriously, I’ve gained hell loads of weight! IT’s not like you wouldn’t when you drink half a Litre of coke all by yourself and then munch on choc chip cookies and eating Lays while watching some show on TV.

So, finally, it was TWELVE! Ta da..! =D

Happy New Year, folks! It’s 2009. ALREADY!
I cut the cake too! ^_^

2008 has been a really great year! VERY great - made new friends, realized a lot of stuff, got a new haircut, broke off some old friendships, had my fair share of fights, etc.
=)

So, that’s how Dec 31 went by. I slept at around 1, I think. 1 AM, on January the FIRST!

So, on the first, on 1.1.2009 (!), I woke up, took a bath and got ready for a party. I was looking.. normal. I wasn’t in party gear, that’s one thing. I don’t have any. Don’t snigger, okay? I’m fashion-sense less, duh!

The party was awesome! I didn’t eat a lot. Just drank coke (seriously, I’m addicted to it!), and danced. Danced like no one was watching. I’m not too coordinated or anything. Nor am I very confident. It’s just that sometimes, you want to dance. And this was one of those times.

Danced my heart away. And returned home by.. Jesus! I don’t know! I attended class (sigh). It was.. tiring. And I came back home, talked to one of my greatest friends (heh :P =) ) and went to sleep. And I got up at 1 PM the next DAY! That’s.. WILD!

So anyway, its past 3 AM now and I’m real sleepy. Hope you guys had a great New Year too. I wanna say so much more but it’ll take time and I really, really want to sleep.

~ Haffun, people. Hope you guys have a fun, fun year. =)

2 Random Retorts:

Anonymous said...

good template u have here :P
i think u changed somethin rt ?

Perakath said...

Hey Bunny, thanks for the support on AAYSR. Check back there to see how it played out..