November 28, 2009

It's been the longest "year" ever.

I just read my previous post (posted in Jan) and it's been almost a year! 30 days more and the 365-day-absence mark would have been achieved.

Well, thankfully, not.

Um.

So, I guess you guys are raring to hear what all happened with me. Here's a super-short summary:

1] Twelfth grade, FIRST TERM (OMIGOSH)
2] Twelfth grade, SECOND TERM (on right now! OMIGOSH, twice)
3] Death and grief. Loads of it.
3] My IQ dropped by another 50 points. I think it'll go in the negative next year.
4] Flab - LOTS of it.
5] A weird aversion towards mathematics. I used to love it in tenth grade. What happened?
6] An obsession with my hair.
7] Frequent mood swings - wanting to get my hair straightened permanently, wanting to let it remain curly cos I love it so... stuff.
8] WANTING to buy a new phone.
9] Trying to improve my grammar and all that weird jazz.



Oh, and I'm going to comment on various TOPICS, so, hear hear.


Life:
* Is good. I have a nice bunch of friends, nice teachers, and a not-so-nice school syllabus.
I don't need to elaborate, do I?

* I have stopped caring about orkut and my 'fans'.
Totally! Infact, I might just delete my profile there.

* I have started tweeting instead. Yet to start caring about my 'followers'.
I used to hate twitter. I mean, I dislike it.. but there's something weirdly weird about having to write max. 160 characters. It's almost like a challenge. For jobless people like me.


Romance:
* I'm past my internet-crush days. Photoshopping is too widespread.
Oh jeez.

* I like a guy.
I still haven't mustered enough courage to tell him about it.
No, it's not rejection I'm afraid of; I'm afraid of my FRIENDS kicking my ass. Cos they HATE him. Some weird drama thing. I'll elaborate on that someday, although let me tell you, it's not that interesting.
Why DID he have to get into that tiff? Life is a bitch.

* Just looking at him makes my heart go whooooosh!
No, really. He's tall, dark and handsome. And ridiculously.. well, stupid. Not too cute, but since he's my crush, I'm supposed to gush about how cute he is. Oh, well.

Come to think of it, the only reason I'm insecure about telling him is.. well, my weight. He's really skinny, and I'm the exact opposite of that.

Still.

* Okay, so I'm one of those girls now.. the kind that thinks that.. well, that Ranbir Kapoor is CUTE!
I can't help it! He IS pretty darn good looking!

Tuition:
* FUN!
I went to M's house today and we had LOADS of fun.. haha, good times, good times!
She hit me with a ruler (scale).. and a while later, it broke. =P
No, it wasn't because of me. She sat down and didn't notice it there. It broke it half.
Oh and Ne had the best time too! Apparently, she'd gone to India gate with her bf (puchi-time) and haha, we were discussing that.. oh and M got slippers from Puma. It was REALLY pretty too - green satin with a white sole. KICKASS!

* Accountancy and Economics Classes started again today. Fun, fun.


Miscellaneous Stuff:
* I have an english exam.. and I can't bring myself to start studying!

* I have math homework. Goosebumps.

* I finally know how to tweeze! AND tweet! WOOHOO!

* OMIGAWD I realised that I made this blog during the eleventh grade. And I'm in twelfth grade now. *faints*
Time runs. You know, the cheetah kind.




So long, y'all.
N.



Psst.. I didn't name my crush, did I? It's N.
*wink wink*

1 Random Retorts:

pennylessnick said...

Hey Nice post - I seriously thought you stopped blogging - :D

Welcome back Ms.Ice tea :D