December 26, 2008

Randomity. And I don't care if it's not an actual word. Boohoo.

Biscuits and chocolate syrup. For brunch. And they were pretty tasty too.
I’d have taken a picture but I gobbled up the whole thing. And I feel all full and fat now. Uh.

So, I suddenly got around to thinking about Gone With the Wind (yes, the movie too!) and it’s just that I so hate Scarlett O’Hara. No, really. I like Rhett more. I really liked Bonnie, the pretty, spoilt kid but she died. That sucks, man.
And, what kind of a name IS Rhett Butler? Ick.


Oh well, I just came back from the kitchen (it isn’t THAT far away. Good for me.) and turns out there IS a bottle of Coke, a 2-day old burger and this one sandwich that I made yesterday. Oh, and more Chocolate syrup. Yum.

Hmm. It’s the day after Christmas and I feel all weird. I think it’s primarily cos of the cold. I love, love, LOVE winters but STILL. The chill and shit makes me feel all sleepy and stuff. And it makes me wanna pee too. But I’m not gonna tell you more about that, okay? Okay.

Well, yesterday wasn’t really special or anything. I got up pretty early, at around 9 AM, I think. And then my friend called up and asked me if I could come with her to Dilli Haat. Google it if you dunno what it is.

So, anyway, It was boring. Uber boring. Imean, hanging out with my best friend and her kid sister IS fun, but still. Going to Dilli Haat = boring.
There were too many people (Christmas day, remember?) and more specifically, too many couples. At one point, A (my friends kid sister) asked me to hold her hands just like those people there. :/

I did, and that was the biggest mistake of my life because she wouldn’t LET GO! I shouldnnt be cribbing about it now but, poor her. We went to Food Stalls, especially East-Indian cones (noodles and chowmein, mmm), and she started eating stuff. She accidentally spilled vinegar and kept mum after that.
And THEN there was a puppet show and A went all crazy and hysterically pleaded with me to take her away because she was so scared of those puppets. And all the while, my friend kept calling her a chicken cos she was so scared.
So, whatever. By the time we went back to my friends house, I was SO sleepy.. I could barely see. Or hear.

All the three of us snuggled under the covers. And then A kept tickling me and I finally got all mad at her and asked her to LET ME SLEEP!
And sleep, we did.

Heh. I think I woke up after 15 minutes. It was a catnap, basically. And I hurried home after that, I had classes.
The only thing I DIDN’T even imagine was that I’d fall asleep as soon as I reached home and I missed my classes. AGAIN. That’s the fourth time this month, by the way!
Argh. So, that’s what I did yesterday. I met my friends after the (other) math class and we sarted discussing weird stuff. Like condoms and shit. It sucked, believe you me. Me and M kinda ran away from R when she went on and on about it. M was all like, WTF has happened to her? Poor him, haha. I don’t think he has seen R this crazy ever. TeeHee.

So, well, anyways, I kinda lost my train of thought right NOW and I gotta run, so toodle-oo. May the new year bring peace and stuff of that sort. Pray for me, okay?

Psst.. My friend, R, she painted this ULTRA weird shade of nail paint on my nails. It’s PINK! Hear that signal going off on yer head? It’s girly and I hate, hate, HATE it! I still wonder how the hell I let her put it on me in the first place. Double ick. Icky, actually. :|

0 Random Retorts: