November 29, 2009

It's Realisation Day, y'all!

Well, yes.

Technically.


* I have about 20 followers on twitter and about 5 times that many tweets (more than a 100)
* I have a splitting headache because even though I tried to study, I've been mostly day dreaming. And it's almost 6 PM now! The evening! Shudder shudder.
* I have no school friends on twitter. Well, I doubt they'd be active if they DID sign up.
* I'm cold. VERY.
* I've stopped reading FML because incidents started happing that were uncannily similar to the ones I read about and LAUGHED on.
Get it?
* I actually day dreamed about me and N marooned on an island. No, really. My imagination knows no bounds. And I feel pretty darn embarrassed stating this.
* If I don't get a boyfriend soon, I'm going to KILL someone. Ugh. I should totally make a new blog and rant on IT about my LoveLife AKA TehFailure.
* I still have 10 chapters left.
* Ooh, look, shiny object!
* Yes, I'm going crazy, and this has turned into a list. DAMN!

I love making lists. Take this one, for example. It wasn't supposed to be a list. But it's turned into one!


I'ma wash my face and come back. Well, hopefully, there'll be posts with some CONTENT in them in the future, I suppose!



I need to getalife. Yawn, it's an old thing now.


Tea, that's what I need!






Boo.






P.S: Trying to beat my computer keyboard. Yeehaw!

2 Random Retorts:

pennylessnick said...

shud've posted ur twitter link - could gather followers u know - btw, post sucks.

Anonymous said...

lmao **snorts twice**
omg i love ur posts darling.

disagree with abv