October 31, 2008

So, FINALLY! School re-opened! Yay!

Yeah! How desperate can I be? I wanted school to reopen cos I was indulging in VERY unhealthy practices while school was closed. Like, I ate full-full tubs of ice cream; I slept late and woke up later; I ate too much junk food; I started working on the internet more because, OBVIOUSLY, I wasn’t going to do my homework; I was in my PJs all day, which makes me EVEN more lethargic.
Yeah. So, well, today, there weren’t many people in the bus. HA! I got a window seatbut MAN! Was it COLD or what?! I was getting goose bumps and all. It was a VERY winday day today.


The bus reached school late, at around 7: 57 or something. And I had around 3 minutes to actually get outta the bus, go to my classroom, say hey hey to friends, take out my diary and go to the field for the assembly. :/
Well, I made it, anyways. In the assembly, I got called, for.. ahem, something nice. But well, it’s stupid to bask in yer past glories; that’s one thing you gotta learn after the 10th grade. So, yeah, I wasn’t ecstatic but my friends sure were. Haha. :P

And then we went back to class and it was economics. Sigh. Economics isn’t THAT bad, but accountancy and math are. :|
Studied, laughed, joked, studied a bit more, laughed a LOT, and.. yeah, had fun.
And THENNN.. Break time! =D

I love food. I can eat anything vegetarian, as long as it isn’t green, leafy and healthy. Yeah. So, I ate some kinda cheese-cheese-more cheese wala sandwich today. It was DELICIOUS!
And then we were randomly roaming around. Phir, we came back to class and we were claeed for a house meeting. It was awesomeeeee!

I’d like to add a VERY serious note here. Ya know, they had selected 4 people for the post of vice captain. Noiw, only 3 had to go forward, so a short survey types thing was conducted to see who was the least populkar. So, therer were 2 irls, 2 boys. Both the girls are very popular, but I liked only one of ‘em (for the post); the other one was (is) [I feel] pretty much irresponsible. You know, the carefree types. I mean, considering the post, I guess nominee no.2 was a better option. So, when ma’am was like, “Who all want [insert her name] to be nominated?”, I didn’t raise my ahnd. Like, you know the routine, don’t you. Her closest friends raised their hands. Then the guys, copying the girls, raised their hands. It was funny, really. But my hands were down, and the bandi, she was like, looking at me. Probably grinding her teeth and getting mad at me, I’m sure. SO, well, the headboy was like, “Haath ni utha re kya?” And I was like, nope.

Then came the second girls name and my hand went up.

Then the third and the fourth name. I kept my hands down. It’s stupid to follow people for just like everything. I mean, have a mind of yer own, jeez! :|

Okay, so, this was the serious bit. Umm, so, yeah, we came back, and it was Business Studies period. OMIGAWD! That teacher HATES me, I tell ya. Completely. She’s the adult literacy club teacher too, and MAN! She gets pissed off at me, like, THIS soon. (chutki wala soon)

And then school ended and I got into my bus and came back home and logged on to the internet, chatted for a bit. Then I went to sleep, went to tuition and all, came back, got mad at mom and yelled at her, drank tea, and Ive been typing this ever since. Okay, I’m done. This was my day was like. =D

And hey, I’m a moderator at this community. Do me a HUGE favour, and join, please. =)

Uncool is Cool


~So, the bottom line is, school reopened. Say yay! YAY! =D

3 Random Retorts:

Anonymous said...

lol
ditto with business studies teachers..

i hated them too :\
n vice versa :|

Deepak said...

err ..wrong link :/

Ishaan said...

Try sleeping during accounts period !! it helps!! :P