December 02, 2008

All kinds of people. And stuff.

You know, there are civilized people and uncivilized ones too. You know, in the thesaurus, the synonym for the word ‘uncivilized’ MUST be given as ‘ a terrorist’. Because it actually makes sense. Ruthless, insensitive, merciless.. that’s what these terrorists are.
I absolutely hate terrorists. After those blasts in Mumbai, I’m convinced that if I ever get to meet a terrorist in my life, I’ll stab him, make little hate circles on his face, and laugh while he screams in agony. I’ll also make him watch Amateur Golf. AND listen to Rihanna.
So apparently, because of these rat headed terrorists, INDIA is a dangerous place to live in! How dumb is THAT? I’ll agree that living in Kashmir can be quite dangerous. But nowhere else. These terrorists.. ARGH! Damn them all. >_<
Well, I hope the 2 terrorists who’re probably roaming around free, get hit by a truck or something.

Well, so, apart from that, school sucks. Shall I tell you why? Cos my accountancy teacher hates me EVEN more, now. Moreover, I haven’t mailed Mr. Keyvan Sadigh YET (about the kids. Hey, if you’re reading this.. now I’m teaching TWO groups! Isn’t that greattt? And I promise that I’ll mail you as soon as my exams get over)
Well, so, I wanted to change my blog template but sadly, I cant seem to get it changed properly. I need to visit a few sites to get a nice background and all that. Get me a nice blogger template if you can, please?

Also, I found out that I’m getting fatter. I’m working on that, though. ‘Nuff said.
I like that song from Fashion – Kuchh Khaas hai (Sung by Mohit Chauhan.. its AMAZING.. u need to listen to it even if you don’t know hindi and all. =])
And hey, its Aids day! And two of my friends birthday! =D
I had the red ribbon thing pinned to my coat in the morning. Also, three kids fainted in the assembly, in the morning. The assembly was GREAT (‘twas about AIDS and all), but they sang Numb (Linkin Park), and ROFL! It was honestly funny. But their effort are commendable, still. =)
It was more like a hymn, though. =D

I got mad at A today cos she REMINDED the teacher about our homework. I mean, she could have just forgotten about it!
Hey, that reminds me, I still have to do that. And study. Jesus, what is this? I don’t like this at all.

Uh. I need to go make my tea now. Yes, I’m an eighty year old granny. :/
Btw, I think you guys might have listened to that song by Billy Joel – We didn’t Start the Fire.
LOL! I LURVE it!

We didn’t start the fire.. it was always burning since the worlds been turning.. we didn’t start the fire.. no we didn’t light it but we’ve tried to fight it…

I really like it! It makes a lot of sense, to tell the truth. =D

~So, haffun. And, welcome back, Abhimanyu! =)

0 Random Retorts: