August 17, 2008

11th grade, here I come!

No, I’ve already arrived. I mean, started 11th grade. Lemme tell you what it is like – HELL. Although I’ve never been to hell, I’m PRETTY much sure that hell = 11th grade. People who developed the 11th grade course should be fed to elephants.
Or dingoes.  Whatever.  

Of course, me being ME, I decided to be a stubborn little tick and not take up science. Well, its not like that. It’s just that I thought I wouldn’t have to study a lot if I didn’t take science. Except that I was TOTALLY wrong. SO wrong, that I wanna go back just a few months and take science and join an institute and all.

I mean, commerce uber-sucks. Actually, I think studies suck, as a whole. And I’m not even trying my best. Infact, right now apart from typing all this, I’m worrying about how I’m gonna finish the chapter, homework, more homework and ofcourse all my Pending work.
Thinking about all the work makes me think about all my RESOLUTIONS for the year 2008. You know, those empty ones that every other makes just for the sake of Making resolutions.
a) I’m SO gonna get off orkut and facebook and yahoo too.
b) I’m so gonna start talking on the phone less – landline and cell phone, both.
c) See point b), you’ll know why I resolved to never run out of balance
d) I’ll never run out of my internet bandwidth, which, to be precise, is a meager 400 mb.
e) I’ll study hard no matter what
f) I’ll complete my homework on time and also take time out for my guitar classes
g) I’ll start eating healthy AND exercising or atleast walking
h) I gotta stop day dreaming and start DOING stuff, u know, like, in reality. Otherwise, its like that huge castle in the air in yer dreams and when u get up, *PLOP* it bursts and yer sweet little dream is gone. Heh.
i) I gotta start doing well at school. I mean, okay, I’m just a mediocre student but everyone has such high expectations! I mean, dudes! Getalife!
j) I wanna start swearing. And I havta confess, its coz everyone swears and it sounds so cool. I hope I start swearing soon and get over it sooner.
k) Start reading the newspaper


Oh wait, those are my 11 resolutions. My 12th resolution – to blog REGULARLY.

Ofcourse, there is a never-ending how-to-improve-my-life AND make-it-efficient list. But then, its infinite so I really can’t list it out here. I think people will, like, EASILY fall asleep.

Oh by the way, I’ve decided to be, like, anonymous. Of course, a few people WILL identify me, cos this is the way I type, and well, if not unique, its Distinct, atleast.


~ There you go. My second post gets over. Heh. Shall I yay? Cos I yay for everything. So yeah, YAY. =D

7 Random Retorts:

Unknown said...

really loved it...ur too gud at this,please post some more of this n guess wat...i no who u are!!!

Deepak said...

EVERYONE knows who you are!
*sigh*

Ishaan said...

Okay, now lissen every1 has class 11th once in there life , STOP SCHEDULING IT!!!! njoy bunk, sleep, date,etc. and one more thing study ...learn the balance coz ur gonna need it young lady and 1 good advice don't throw away ur a/c,eco and B.S. books ur gonna need em ... whew i sound like an adult when did that happen... m now having a early 20 age crisis... :(
PLZ REMOVE WORD VERIFICATION

Meandering Soul said...

Well the writing style is certainly your signature ... and i have loved it and still do .. I love the way you took me back to my 11th class.... the damn thing was certainly hell ...lolzz... but am sure with your attitude you will rock the school .... Keep writing girl .. and count me in as a regular visitor here ;) ...
All the best !!

Rhetorical Rhymester said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sleepy Wabbit said...

LOL aww.. thank you SO much for having commented on the post, u guys! :]
And I dont even have enough time to reply to EACH post specifically! Which sucks, but oh well.

Well, as u MIGHT have guessed, my internets not working, SO, no posting, no nothing. :[

Well to top it all, 11th grade CERTAINLY sucks.

Anyways, jus waiting for stuff to fall back in track.

Yay. HAffun u guys! :]

Anonymous said...

ur good at it
maybe someday il read ur Book :|

:D

haffun =D