August 30, 2008

That one kid. Gah. :/

So.. There’s this cute little kid in my bus, who, *apparently* bugs the teacher (who travels in the bus). She bugged her SO much that the teacher made her the “bus monitor” (get the point? To get RID of her.. bleh.) and now the kid hangs out right at the back of the bus which is where we seniors “hang out”.. we DON’T sit (ofCOURSE we wont!).. and the kid apparently had to roam around in THAT part of the bus where the teacher wasn’t present and then write the names of those who were standing and not sitting.

This kid and me had the following conversation (edited, a BIT)

Kid: Didi!! Aap baith jao!
Me: Huh. Kyun?
Kid: Arre! Aap bas baitho! Nahi baithoge to aapka naam likh dungi!
Me: Oh. Err. Jo bhi. Mereko baithne ka mann nahi hai.
..
Me: bache yaar, school to bas aane hi waala hai, chhodo na. :]
Kid: Nahi naa! Aap baitho nahi to aapka naam likh dungi!
Me: achha, baithti hun, but bas thodi der mein. Ab aap jao. :]

The kid went away.
I didn’t sit down. -_-

So this kind of a conversation took place for, like, 3 days. The kid had this small spiral notepad like thing in which she wrote the names.

So, like, yesterday, she approaches me with the book and pencil in hand, and is like:

Her: didi, aap baith jao nahi to aapka naam likh dungi
This other kid with her: haan didi! Aapko pata hai, usne aapka naam kal bhi likh diya tha!

Me: .. (Now, I wasn’t in a mood to reason with this kid. I jus snatched the notebook from her hand, the pencil too)

So, I took it and I scribbled my name in the next five pages. And then, I was like:

Me: Mai baithne nahi waali, toh aap abhi se hi mera naam likh lo. :
The kid: *silent*

=D

I’m still sucha kid, ain;t I? =D

So whatever. I attended guitar class. My aunt came over and I tried to play the guitar. Except that I played it SO bad that she, like, sneaked out of the room. See. I told you. No, I told HER. She jus WOULDN’T believe me. HA!
I was tryna tune my guitar today, TOO. Heh. XD
Well, apart from that.. its Saturday. My exams are approaching. The end (no, I DON’T wanna talk about that! I wasted a WEENEND! Like, I didnt even READ my book! :o)

~ hA! I promise I’ll not waste my weekends. I’ll read goodie goodie books. Mwhahahaha. I love that. =D

Oh WAIT! I forgot! Whoa.. we had school today. SCHOOl on a saturday is a complete no-no, but anyways. It SUCKED. Ugh. Guess why? Coz there were ONLY 4 students. I was one of 'em. Boo-hoo.
****
Four students! That was IT! :
I was like, okay, till I realized that none of MY friends were there. We had pseudo-fun nevertheless. The teachers DID teach stuff too. Yeah. GAWD. We were like, COUNTING the seconds till the bell rang. We realized that we were HIGHLY incapable of having fun – heyy! What dya expect from 4 people who belong to different groups? To be like, oooh lets have fun. Okay that sounded lame, but then, here were two other bandis from this other class who were roaming around like bhootniyan.. I mean, GETALIFE! All they did was roam around.. and, err.. I just cant explain. Theres a lot more to it, heh. No comments. :/
No no, not WAISA wala matlab. Just in case. :]

Haha. Okay, I jus CANT tell you about school. It’s just TOO boring. Oh WAIT, I already did! :]

~ Haffun. What else am I supposed to say? That its raining outside? Yeah!! It IS! Woohoo! I’ma go out! :]

2 Random Retorts:

Anonymous said...

bhootniyan !!!
lmao :D
haha
u rock as a blogger :|
i think so ;)

Anonymous said...

Good post.