August 29, 2008

HA! August the 19th. Is that correct?

And so I’m back. Not the ‘bck’ wala back, its the B-A-C-K wala back! =D
So yeah. Yay for me. No, not the feeka wala. YAY. XD

Well, its just that my internet wasn’t working for SO many days. I got to see the bad, er, (apparently) side of.. er, life. =D
So anyways, I think I’ll start about how school was, today. Heh. In two words - Pretty normal.
A few teachers wanted me to submit a few notebooks, which, OBVIOUSLY, I couldn’t, taking into account the fact that I was watching Big Boss the day before. And Fear factor (hindi version) too. And didn’t study and went to sleep early, kinda. =D
So I joined this new activity class called ‘Personality Development’
So, the teacher there talks about etiquette
She told us about how we aren’t supposed to keep the toilet seats up and all until a student asked what’d a person do if he had the Indian style thingy in his house. Well, no comments. The teacher SUCKED. I was DYING to get outta the class. Ring BELL, RING!

Oh by the way my REALLY good friend has a HUUUGE crush on ANOTHER reealli good friend, and btw,these really good friends don’t know each other. And, well, I’m like, the cupid. Weird, huh? Well, not. I’m TEH one, the person who tells the other person about this one persons crush, with their approval, ofcourse. I’m not the chugli-karne-waali-bandi types. Oh, and I’m not a broker! Commitment isn’t marriage, for Gods sake!

So, uh. Then I got to know about this huge panga that’s happened in school and about how I *apparently* missed it cos I was in the Personality Development class. (HEY! It wasn’t even my First choice. Adult literacy was. But then, they cancelled the activity and gardening doesn’t interest me and clay modeling = getting yer hands dirty)
Theatre. Bah. Need I say more?

So school got over and turns out ki there wasn’t any space left in the bus. (hey! ONE kid takes over three seats. Gah!) .. I got this kiddie-chocolate from one of the generous kids. They call me baingan (brinjal) prolly cos I’m fat AND dark. But hey, don’t go by THEIR choice of names! They call the skinniest girl kaddu (pumpkin).. so yeah. XD

Well I have tuition too. Accounts sucks, period. I mean, theres just TOO much work.

And oh, I like the following songs:
* Khuda Jaane (bachna Ae Hasino – aaj release ho ra hai!!)
* Ahista Ahista Bachna ae hasino)
* Talli (ugly aur pagli)
* Jee karda (Singh is Kinng)
Then theres this other song, Teri ore, from dunno which movie. Sung by Shreya Goshal, its simply AMAZING.

Well, all these songs, these are just temporary playlist-hits. I mean, I’m prolly gonna get jaded and not listen to them ever again. Abhi ke liye to yahi hain.

I’m ALSO trying to learn Punjabi (ergo the thing for jee karda) =D

Heh. Well, August the 19th was prolly a normal day in my normal life. Heh.

But wait. I got two anonymous calls. SO that makes my day less normal. =D

~ I guess its time. For me to go sleep, that is. Pray that my day goes well tomorrow, okay? ESPECIALLY cos I have school tomorrow (HEY! every 11th grader HAS to come! :)
Heh. And a Double Heh.

0 Random Retorts: