August 17, 2008

Yes. Cheer for me.

Heh. So I start with this entirely new blog today. Ta-ha. Cheer for me? Well, word documents are almost Always better than notepads; they just ARE – cos I’m typing in one right now.

Just so you know a few facts about me,
* I’m not an avid blogger; infact, I have this thing for posting ONCE in like a month, maybe a year too. If I stay here for too long, maybe it’ll turn out to be the twice-in-a-leap-year types.
* Heh. I’m here to rant about life, never-ending work pressures, tests every other week, and stuff like that. It’s normal now, except that I haven’t managed to get used to it. It’s.. hard.
* So, I’m like, < 20-something (don’t worry, I cant even fool netizens, I have a 9 year old’s brain, so even the craziest moron out there won’t even Think of believing me if I say that I’m a 20 year old. Gah. )
* I CAN procrastinate, I love being all informal. I also love being ME, but ya know, it doesn’t work out (even remotely) nicely all that often.
* Well, I’ll ALSO lament about how bad life is, about how content-less my posts are AND about how I’ve started reading a new book! Yay.
* Oh, just so I don’t forget, this is also going to be a place to rant about my crushes and about how half- my crushes dont even glance at me and the ones that do are repelled by my weird nature and all. Heh.
* Last. I have a dictionary in my computer, oh it’s a thesaurus too, so everytime I want a synonym, I just look it up.

JUST incase you start wondering where I get so many synonyms from. Infact, I don’t think you can even identify those synonyms – those are everyday-words that only I look up. I’m so Not jobless but then, I like searching for the most Appropriate word.

~ And so my first post ends.

2 Random Retorts:

Deepak said...

never ending WORK pressures? YOU? /:)

Ishaan said...

Great welcome to the world of blogging
p.s. every1 including JK Rowling uses spellcheck and thesaurus :P