August 29, 2008

OMGG xD

I just cant HELP typing this, but my friend has a crush on this new guy at school. !

******** (it’s supposed to be a line, you dimwit!)

Now, I’d HAVE been like that NOW also, except that my friend has TOTALLy gone overboard with the crush thingy. Lets cal this guy ABC and hullo! She talks about him, breathes ABC, eats ABC. Uhh. Well, anyways. I got REALLY mad at her today and decided to ignore her for a change. And guess WHY she likes him? Cos.. err, they have the same religion or something. Something as vague and dumb as that. She was dumb enough to check his bag (how UNcool!) and she ALSO blamed me, saying ki I wasn’t even TRYIng to help her in any way. Oh yeah?

Well. So.. anyways, this new guy, oh hell, every single person likes him. HEY, not me! I cant see that thing in him, although hes a nice nice wala human being. Kinda. Oh well, LOL, a bit brainy too. But no comments, I’m talking about my friend here, not him. :/

So she goes on and on about how he *apparently* gave her a NIIICe si smile when she walked past him and all that stuff, which makes me GIGGLE, btw. But this didn’t. I jus rolled my eyes and was like, “so?”

So yeah. And then I decided to tell her straight on that she was going a bit too weird on the ABC issue, like, this might be the thousandth time I;m telling her this and she was like, OMG I cant believe YOU are saying this, I thought u’d be the most helpful one and I’m like, “yes man I’m tryna be helpful but too much of anything is good for nothing, remember the golden saying?”
Her: yeah whatever
Me: *rolls eyes*

~ SO yeah. Whatever.

0 Random Retorts: