September 02, 2008

No school.. U_U

Damn this viral infection! I was too tired to get up and go to school! :|

Actually, I was shivering like crazy. Wow. I was Almost compelled to go search for socks. Oh, that reminds me.. I had a dream in which the socks were hanging from the closet handle or something and I grabbed them and put them on. And then, later on, I woke up to realize that I was sweating like hell – I hadn’t switched on the fans or the AC (remember, I was shivering?).

So anyways. I waited for a full five minutes because I just COULDN’T get up. So.. yeah. I finally got up, switched on everything except the lights.. and then went back to sleep.. I *literally* fell down on the bed. And then I slept. To be woken up by mom.. who gave me some pill. And then I went back to sleep. And then I woke up AGAIN. Wow. Sleep DID come in snatches, ya know. *yawn* and I’m sleepy now TOO. :|

Well, this post is.. er, content less, but uhh.. whatever, cos I’m too tired to click on cancel instead of publish post. :]

~ Me, to Me: Get well soon! :]

5 Random Retorts:

Anonymous said...

Get WEll soon Kid .. hehee

SaurTer said...

http://saurabhtr.blogspot.com/

the latest post is my COMMENT on YOUR latest post :P

SaurTer said...

and yea


GET WELL SOON....now say this to ME too :/

SaurTer said...

the address changed :)

new one can be found in my profile HERE

Keerikkadan91 said...

Gr8 blog!! Ever think of writing as a profession (instead of being a rockstar I mean)??