December 10, 2008

Monotonous, thats what it is.

So, I got down to thinking about my daily life. And, you know what? It’s mundane as hell. SO mundane, that I can put it down for ya.

* I get up at 7:10. EXACTLY at that time. It’s.. mechanical. Maybe it’ll be 7:11 sometimes, but, well, you get the point, don’t you?
*Take a bath and all that jazz. I get ready by 7:40.
* Gobble my breakfasy up and rush out. My bus stop is right outside my house. And then I wait there for 3 or maybe 4 cold minutes.
* I look at dumb people going to school by foot till then. And no, they’re dumb cos they don’t get outta the way when they see the dumb bus coming! I mean, what the hell do they think they are? Superman? Ironman? [insert some random name]-man? Look out, there’s a bus coming!
* I get into the bus, say hey hey to a few kids and then go to the back. And I sit down. I generally stand up 2 minutes before we’re about to reach school.
* If I’m sleepy, I just sleep. If I’m all wide-eyed and awake, I simply start jabbering away. Jesus, I need to control that tongue of mine.
* So, I reach school ay around 8:00 or maybe 8:05. Pretty late, cos school starts at 8:00. They let us in JUST because it’s the school bus that is responsible for us being late and all that.
* I rush out to the field. We have assembly everyday.
* Then comes the hard part. I’m a council-member, like, I’m supposed to be above an average Prefect and all. Sigh. So, I stand where I’ve been posted and repeat the same dumb line every other minute: “Please walk in a civilized manner” or maybe “Please walk in a LINE!” or even “Stop talking and MOVE!”
I mean, it might differ. And, sometimes, when I’m kinda low on that thing called patience, I can just be REAL mean and ask kids to shutup.

Yesterday, I pulled a couple of jerks out because they get loads of pleasure from hiding their diary in their pants. I mean, who the hell hides a SCHOOL DIARY in their pants? Ugh. I don’t even wanna get into that, but I dissed all those kids and they positively hate me by now.
Then comes the hardER part. The guy who was supposed to be on duty with me has been absent for, like, 2 weeks. And it’s getting tough, being something like a bouncer + nice council member + whatever-kids-think-we-seniors-are.

Nevertheless, I return to class with my fellow council-member-friends.

The classes are pretty random and, well, the same thing happens everyday. A brief, erm, overview?

Math: Padho. Aur bhi padho. Padhte raho.
For all those who don’t know Hindi, it just means study. Keep studying, folks! =/

English: My teacher reads out something. And then asks me to stand up and tell the class what I understood. And I stand there, thinking about it in my brain. Somehow, I understand everything but nothing comes out. I stutter something and some other kid, THANKFULLY, stands up to explain his/her point of view. English classes are torturous not because I dislike the language or something.. I don’t, really, but. Well, because the teacher frightens the hell outta me.

Accountancy: BORING! It’s the same everyday. You take that pencil of yours and draw lines until you start seeing optical illusions.

Economics: Erm. Notes. More notes. It’s fun, though! I like the subject.

Business Studies: More notes. And I don’t like it at ALL. It’s just like history. Except that it’s just COMPELLINGLY boring. History is a fascinating subject. Business Studies is just.. well, faltoo. Useless, incase you didn’t get that.

Oh, so, continuing. Erm.
* I meet my friends, say hey hey, have fun and all that. But, okay, school gets over.
* I gotta go to the Rare Staircase 5 minutes before the bell rings. I’m on duty there, and believe you me, its not an easy task, asking kids to go by the other way. Today, a kid just PUSHED past me. And this other group of stupid wannabe’s pushed past me, yet again.
* I get into the bus. Umm, and then the bus takes me home.
I come back, have my lunch, sleep or a few hours, get up again, go to tuition, come back, sit on the internet.

That’s my purposeless life for now, ratheads. I’ll be back with more. Just don’t smirk gleefully, okay? I have more fun that YOU do. HA. YOU just need to go back and have a look at what YER day was like.

Note to self: Gotta write about the kids tomorrow. It’s been so long since I dedicated a post just for them! Okay, just remind me tomorrow, brain.

That’s it. Uh. Now that I actually have my routine in front of my eyes, I mean, right here.. I don’t want it taking place anther time!

~ I’m getting ALL my exam/test papers tomorrow. All bad things happen at once, don’t they?

0 Random Retorts: