December 07, 2008

What else do you expect at one in the morning?

It's 1 am. And it's been TWO hours since I've been searching for a blogger template. But, the ones that I liked (at least!) are not getting downloaded. And even if the ARE, there's something wrong with them. SO wrong, that I've started to feel pretty worthless. => I cant even CHANGE my template! ARGH!

I was so looking forward to changing my blogger template. Sigh. This one's so darned mundane. :/

Uh. Anybody out there who can help me change my blogger template? An earnest request. I don't like my current template, honest. Thank you.

P.S.: I talked to this one class-mate online, and I'm convinced that he's a fat toeless rat.
And there's another crazy girl in my class and I'm UBER-convinced that she's THE geisha. Because:
A] She's half Japanese (Yes. It’s there in her blood.)
B] She's got this bewitching smile that kinda kills all guys around. Except the ones that don't look at ‘outer beauty’ and all that shit. Oh, hell, who am I tryna kid? All the guys like her. Oh wait, there ARE exceptions: the gay ones.
C] She's got a weird way of talking.
D] And typing, considering the fact that she has been on the internet even before I Knew about it.
E] She’s got all the qualities that a geisha does. I told you; its IN her blood. Even if she IS half-jap!

Btw, just a random piece of info: The fat rat and the geisha are dating.

~ More about The CornyCouple later. =)

4 Random Retorts:

Deepak said...

no one comments here or what? :|

Unknown said...

Get Jap on UiC. TP hoinga. :)

Sleepy Wabbit said...

She doesn't post in communities. AT ALL.
And, if you're that interested, check out my friendlist, she's there. =D :P

Anonymous said...

Some blogger templates may want you to revert back to the classic mode.
Check it out!
:)