October 16, 2008

Another kid. :/

Theres this one kid. In my bus, sigh. I dunno why, but the kids that piss me off the most travel by bus and they travel in the SAME route I travel by. Jeez!

So, this kid, lets call her A.. I’ll tell ya what happened today.

I got into the bus, morning mei.
I went to the back and sat down with the rest of my friends. But, apparently, they were talking about some movie, so I wasn’t really taking an interest and all.
So, this kids sitting in the second last seat. And this is the conversation that followed:

Her: didi… aapka naam kya hai? (Didi, whats your name?)
Me: [insert my name]. (I was bored)
Her: Toh.. aapke first term mei kaise marks aaye? (So.. how much did you get in yer first term?)
Me: Kyun? Achhe ni the, utne. Math mei 60. (Why? And, Ididnt good marks. A 60 in math :|)
Her: KYA!?? Maths mei SIXTY? Hawwwww. :o (WHAT?! :O.. a SICTY? OMG!)
Me: Tumhare? =) (Yours?)
Her: Mere to TWENTY FOUR aaye, 25 mei se! (Me..! I got 24 outta 25!!)
Me: Wow, nice! Tab bhi mere satra-athaara hi aate the. =D (wow.. nice! Even then, I used to get around 17-18 only)
Her: Mereko dekho, itni chhoti hoke bhi itne ache marks le aati hun. Aap bhi na! (Look at me! I’m so young, still I get such good marks! And you..!)

I was starting to get irritated by then

Me: Yeah, whatever.

And thankfully, we reached school by then.

So, the kid hadn’t finished the conversation, apparently, cos in the afternoon, she finds a seat right opposite mine and shes like..

Her: didi!
Me: Hey =)
Her: toh.. aap kahan ke ho? (so.. where are you from?)
Me: [I told her]
Her: Ohh. Aapke papa kya karte hain? (Oh. So, what does yer dad do?)
Me: Pata nahi. Jaan-ne ki koshish bhi ni ki hai. :/ (I don’t know. I never tried to know, u know)
Her: Ohh. Aapki mummy bhi kaam karti hain kya? (Ohh. Does yer mum work too?)
Me: Uhh.. kya?? :| (Umm.. WHAT?)
Her: aapke papa ghar kab aate hain? (When does yer dad come back home?)
Me:*laughs*.. KYUN? (WHY?)
Her: [she was deaf, I SWEAR!] Aapke marks achhe hi nahi aate kya kabhi? (Don’t you good marks, like, ever?)
Me: Umm. Aap yeh sab pooch hi kyun rahe ho? (umm.. why ARE are you asking me all this?)
Her: Bas, aise hi. Bore ho rahi thi!! (Just like that! I was getting bored!!)
Me: uhh.
Me (aside) Aajkal ke bachhe saare nerds hain. Weird. :/ (Todays kids are all nerds. Weird)


And then, THANKFULLY, it was her stop and I hurriedly said bye. My friends had been watching and they were like, why do you even RESPOND? Just ignore her and she’ll get the point. And I’m like.. but.. that’s not fair. xD

Haha. Some kids sure are weird as hell. =D
I just hope she doesn’t bug me TOMORROW! :O

2 Random Retorts:

Deepak said...

ROFL!!
i lurve that kid!

Anonymous said...

LOL

seriously :))

awesome kid :|