October 27, 2008

Karo Zyaada ka Iraada =)

Well, this is one of the BEST commercials I’ve EVERR seen!!

It’s a jingle, actually. It’s really.. understandable.

Well, basically, one guy wants the other guys lifestyle. The second guy wants the 3rd guys (couple’s, actually) lifestyle. The 3rd person, she wants to be like the 4th person. The 4th one.. she wants to be rich like the 5th guy. And the 5th man, who’s bald, btw, wants to have loads of hair like the 1st guy.
See, its like, a cycle. And its so cute! Check out the video at YouTube! =)

Heres the link. Watch it; its worth all that bandwidth! =)

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=CqusIH84j_Q&feature=related
Karo Zyaada Ka Iraada


Karo Zyaada Ka Iraada =)

Nazar ko kya chahiye.. khwaab thode zyaada..
Arre khwaab ko kya chahiye.. rang thode zyaada..
Karle dil zyaada ka iraada…
[tunes and stuff]
Karle dil zyaada ka iraada

[some more tunes]
Chand mere paas hai.. suraj toh la tu zaraa..
Arre zindagi mei kya chahiye.. khwaab thode zyaada.

Karo, zyaada ka iraada. =)

I LOVE this jingle. Completely. Its been borrowed from some old song. Kishore Kumar, no less. It’s a Max New York Life Insurance ad.. It’s so touching AND easy to understand.

The latest one is the Czechoslovakia one. Just youtube it. You can even google it. It’s lovely. I completely adore it! =)

~Smiles. =)

3 Random Retorts:

Anonymous said...

OMG I love this advert too!

And it also made me realize that not most people watch ad's carefully. I had to explain this one to at least 6 people. And its such a great ad too, really makes sense. And that jingle is the killer. I actually pestered my mom to tell me what the original song was so I could download it. I still haven't managed to find it. Darn.

And the czechoslovakia one! My parents actually used to make me say all those crazy words when I was younger!

Deepak said...

YAY!
i'm not the first/only one to comment!

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]of-this-world.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Scientific Research points that nearly 70% of all USA grownups are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.