October 29, 2008

Diwali =)

Note: This post was written on Oct 28, that is, on Diwali wala din. But I didn’t post it. So, imagine ki it’s October the 28th. =D

Diwali ke iss paavan avsar par mai aap sabhi ko diwali ki hardik shubkaamnayein dena chahungi. Aur, iske saath ek blog post bhi =) =D

Well, I’d like to wish you ALL a VERY Happy Diwali! Hope you guys have a great time, AND I hope you say no to crackers, okay? Okay.

So, ‘twas diwali for me, yesterday! =D

This was cos I’m a South Indian and Diwali was celebrated yesterday in south India. So, I’m having, like, double diwali here! It’s nice. Iroanically, this double diwali consists of eating, more eating, sleeping, and a bit of reading. Yeah, that’s about it. Oh wait, the diyas! I like lighting Diyas too! They’re the nicest things in the world. The way they light up when you try to light them up and all. Aw. I think I’ll post a pic of one of the Diyas I light this time. =)



Its nice, isnt it? =D


Okay, so. Hmm. Yesterday, I went to the Temple. It was nice. I was mainly supporting my Grandpa climb the stairs and stuff. =)
And then dad came back and started burning crackers and all.
And today, in the morning.. well, nothing happened. Dad was enthusiastically bursting crackers, but that was about it.

Even though I say n to crakckers, dad doesn’t. Nor does granddad. They were enjoying themselves immesenly.. today, in the evening too, bursting anars, chakri’s, phooljadi’s and so on. I just didn’t have the heart to tell them that it causes pollution. I DID tell dad that ONCE, though. He didn’t really pay attention is MY guess. :/

Well, I had a GREAT diwali, even if it WAS sleeping and lighting diyas and stuff. I talked to a lot of people. Had loads of fun! ^_^

~YAY! I want school to re-open fast. I found out that I’m TOTALLY outta stuff to write about when I don’t go to school. Sigh. My day is as boring as a baseball. :/
So, anyways, pray that it’s Friday soon, okay!? =D
Haffun. =)

2 Random Retorts:

Anonymous said...

appy diwali :)

again :P

Ishaan said...

Ur holding a diya in your hand!! what a dangerous stunt!! you should be on Fear Factor!! lolzzz Happy Diwali!!
BTW can you remove word verification you just made me type mistoto for gracing you with this comment