October 14, 2008

The SurdKid.

So, while coming back from school, we normally stand in the bus, remember? And apparently, the bus monitors change every week, so this week, instead of that weird little kid, there was a SurdKid. And hey, I don’t mean ANY offence by SurdKid, I mean, I call him that cos he’s so cute with that pagri thing! =)
So, the kid was talking to the teacher, and the teacher, being a nice soul, tells him to ask us politely to sit down. So the kid comes to us and he says so. He’s like.. “deeeedeeee.. please baith jao”
And the kid had to TOTLALY crane his neck, and, er, head upwards cos he was RALLY short. So, there were 4 of us and 2 of us sat down just to be nice to the little kid. I mean, he was nicer to us than that other stupid little kid who was just plain rude AND mean.
So, afterward, the kid goes back because there’re still two people standing and he goes to the teacher again and he comes again, looking more confident. He’s like, please baith jao.. and I’m like, mera to stop aane hi waala hai. But then, hesSUCH a cute kid (aww) that I couldn’t help myself. I was like, chhod na, this kid is so nice, lets just sit down and I sat down. SO did the other person who had been standing with me. Aww. =)

I wonder why I’m aww-ing at this myself. So well, I came back home all happy happy. Yay.

~Aren’t some kids nice? And some kids are just plain mean, but still. The SurdKid is sucha niceheart. I hope he gets loads of candies. =)


psst.. Payal got outta BigBoss!! YAYYY! =)
I'm just SO happy. Such a fake-ster, she is! :|

1 Random Retorts:

Anonymous said...

yay again about payal gettin out :P

nice posts :D