October 24, 2008

Tons of days… =)

Wow! Feels like TONS of days have passed. Yes, tons. Have you ever heard of that phrase before? I haven’t. So I’m going to imagine that I invented it =D

Yeah, well, first of all, I need to confess.. even though I’ve had LOADS of time (excluding the past 2 days.. well, make it three), I haven’t been blogging as regularly as I once did! And I’m not even a lot of posts old! Jeez!

So, well, lets start from.. hmm, random stuff. This one e-pal told me that I write TOO much about my life, which isn’t good. And that came as a surprise (not a GOOD one, definitely), cos.. well, I dunno. Hmm. I’ll get back to that later. Right now, I remembered something VAIRY important. I read The White Tiger. By Aravind Adiga. If you’ve read even the HEADLINES, you’ll know that he won the Man Booker Prize this year. And WOW! Is the dude cool or WHAT?! He writes SO awesomely well!! I started the book today and finished it today too! It’s a small book, around 320 pages. And its just as expensive (Ha! Whaddya expect? Money does NOT grow on trees, okay?). IHeartIt! The book i.e. =)

Well, I wanna write MORE about my birthday that random stuff, or today. SO yeah, I’m going to write about my bday first.

~Lemme get all that outta my HEAD, first! :P =D

0 Random Retorts: