October 14, 2008

'bout school: 11th grade makes one helluva difference! =D

Haha. So, school started on Friday. I got a shock first thing in the morning when I got into the bus! Just about half the bus was full, and there wasn’t ONE senior in view! Gosh! So, well, I was pretty quiet about this and just sat down. Went to school. And a BIGGER shock was waiting me there. Or wait, a bigger shock awaited me there. Oh hell, whatever. So, like, only TWLEVE children were present! Can you BELIEVE it? TWLEVE? Gosh! :|
But still, the stupid dumb ‘in’ group in class didn’t come today so I was pretty relived. All of us were.
Infact, right in the morning, I kept thinking that I was gonna get bored as hell, but well, I DIDN’T. Turned out to be a not-s-bad day after all, cos almost all the classes were substitution pds, so yeah, we were playing Dumb Charades and all. That’s what its called, I think. It was a LOT of fun! I really liked it! Infact, I didn’t want school to end, cos we were having SO much fun. Btw, I realized that I can enact stuff pretty much decently. The only bad thing is that I laugh a lot, actually, giggle. I wonder why I SOUND serious, then. =D

So, hmm, in the bus, all the kids kept coming upto me and saying “Namaste, hame daan do” or something like that. I ignored them. Ha. What else was I supposed to do?
Well, if Friday shocked me, then Saturday shocked AND stabbed me. There were only 9 children present. SIGH! Well, I think my class was better off cos the other class had pnly 4 children! Jeez!

So, well, since there were only 9 children, we were all seated in a group.. I mean, all of us, regardless of what group we were in and all. So, I got to talk to this one girl, lets call her R. Both of us have been enemies since 6th grade.. lets say silent enemies cos we were always courteous to each other but never really liked each other. Well, personally, I didn’t like her cos she had been ULTRA-mean to me when I was in 6th grade and the new-student. It was a bit depressing, 6th grade. So anyways, I talked to her and .. well, she was changed! Completely. Infact, we had SO much in common and SO much to talk about that I myself was surprised. So, like, the whole day went on like this. Id otn think I got bored for even a MINUTE. We discussed stuff from the stupid in-group, to books! It was GREAT! =)
And, well, at the end of the day, shes like, hey, uve changed, and I’m like, yeah, u too! And she was like.. yeah, you were so different in 6th grade and I’m like, oh, hey, I Was a new student.. I just didn’t know what to do and how to proceed.. and she was like, no no, I was really mean to you! And you didn’t even get mad at me, you were just nice to me. And I’m like, yeah you too. =)

So, I guess school ended on a happy note. I went home feeling ultra nice. You know, its nice when something like happens. Haina?

~Uh oh. The SurdKid. Next Post. =D

0 Random Retorts: