October 14, 2008

Dal ke Pakode. =D

Yes, the title explains it all. And the pic (you'll see it). Heh. This was on one of the Durga Puja days. There were four of us and we were pretty hungry. So, we all pooled in our money and guess how much we got? TEN rupees? I mean, we were COMPLETELY kangaal.. sigh. =D
I’m not really sad about that, I mean, who cares? We still got a plate full of dal ke pakode (or is it pakoRe?) with those ten rupees. =D

So, this was the plate of Dal ke Pakode we got.

Infact, we had to take a token for giving the order thing and I was like.. “wo jo cheez hai na udhar, I want that, please” and the guy started laughing, and he was like, dal ke pakode? =) And I’m like, yes, THAT!

Heh. So, yeah, that’s about it, but isn’t it funny? There were 6 pieces. Two each. I still love the small things in life. =)

~ Mmm. They were DELICIOUS. =)