September 07, 2008

The Bottle. =D

So, I carry this bottle thing to school. No, not the Milton Tuff Puff ones that kids hand around their necks and. I have this greenish-blue bottle (NO! Not the green-blue algae. They had another name, starting with a ‘c’. I think. You figure. :\) that’s like, real nice. Its got a metal cap. Its like those normal bottles that big kids carry to school. I like it a lot. I picked it up somewhere in Chennai and I was SO in love with the colour that I immediately put it in the cart. :]
Hmm. Loadsa people like it. And me being me, I’m nice enough to give water to anybody thirst. Heh. I love my bottle.


Sigh. Can you BELIEVE it? I’m almost 16 and I’m talking about BOTTLEs, of all the things. Yes, YES. I have the mental age of a 9 year old. => my IQ is 90. :|

P.S.: The heading of the post reminds me of this thing we have in English. Its called Factual Description and I HateHateHATE it. Cos.. its based on boring facts. Like, no qualitative aspect, ya know.
Infact, heres an eg. of what would have been correct, according to my teacher:
My bottle is greenish-blue in colour. It has a metal cap that prevents the water from getting, er, polluted. It can hold up to nine glasses of water. I carry it to school everyday.

Ugh. Reminds me of third grade. And, guess what?! Factual Description isn’t that easy after all. You struggle to write a few meaningful sentences, u know, that contain Actual facts. Not stuff like, my bottle is really pretty and people drink water from it everyday. Maybe I CAN, but I’m like, clueless. Sigh.

~ Chalo. Time to go sleep. Nighty night. I got nice nice SMS- forwards today. I’m happy.

0 Random Retorts: