September 21, 2008

Memory games and getting bored AND Ashutosh (<3 <3)

Psst.. those two hearts were strictly for Ashutosh. <3 <3

So yeah, I was getting bored at school, on Friday. There were only two of us, the third one was giving an exam (sigh, call it a re-exam or whatever) and the fourth one was absent. The fifth, sixth and seventh ones were absent too, oh. :|
So, anyway, it was just the two of us and we were tryna not get bored by playing a memory game. BORING. Except that we were playing a memory game in which we could name all TV celebrities. Nice. We were progressing pretty normally, and then, I suddenly remembered Ashutosh (From Big Boss, and Roadies!!), and I was like, ooh, ashutosh!
So this was the convo that followed.

Me: ….., kusum (ugh), kumud.. and.. my turn, right? Okay, Diana. NO! Ooooh. Ashutosh! :] :]
Her: UGH! I hate him.
I wonder why she hates him! :o
So anyway.
Me: WHAT? C’monn! Whyy?
Her: he used to work in a dhaba. EEEEWWW.
Me: OMIGAWD don’t say THAT! Hes, like, THE best! Sense of humour and all. :]
Her: Still. Hes a dhabewaala.
Me: who rose to fame by working hard (kinda)
Her: I don’t like his way of talking.. :|
Me: LOL and he makes me laugh like hell. I think hes pretty courageous too!
Her: UGH. I don’t like him.
Me: I love him *starry eyed* XD

Heh. So anyway, what wrong with ashu being a dhabewaala? I think that’s pretty awesome. B-)
And I LUUURVE dhaabe ka khaana. Mmm. <3 <3 But, okay. Who DOESNT?

So I was searching for a present for my friend and I was completely stumped cos I wanst able to find one and I was like, hell NOW what do I Do? :|

Eee. Help, anybody! :\
Oh, but that reminds me. I went to watch Rock On yesterday. Had breakfast and lunch at McD. =D
Life savers they are! =D
Heh. SO well, the movie was AWESOME. :]
And then my great mood and joy went downhill in the evening. But then I went to get a 1 gb card for my phone. Yay. :]
And then I watched Big Boss, it was kinda broing. Hey, I’d like it if Diana and Ashutosh became great great friends. Yay.

So anyway, I wanna go eat my pasta now. HA! Chomp chomp. No, just slurp slurp. I dunno. :\

Ciao. Au revoir. Namaste. Wagera wagera. :\

1 Random Retorts:

SaurTer said...

Her: he used to work in a dhaba. EEEEWWW.





WTH :|

he has a dhaaba of his OWN you dumbhead :|