September 16, 2008

Hero.

To
Hero



Note: Hero asked me to write a blog post on him, so I’m being nice. Plus, an exam the next day REALLY improves the situation. Honest.


So, Hero is this guy that was born Indian, in some southern state, I think Andhra Pradesh. I mean, hes a Hyderabadi. And he moved to Houston for higher studies, I think. I remember cos I remember having told him how much flights exhaust me. Just two and a half hours, from Chennai to Delhi and there you go. I wanna go to sleep for the next two days. Plus, its REALLY boring. And he was like, from Hyderabad to Houston.. The flight is for 23 hours and I was OMIGAWD a whole DAY!? And he was like yeah, it was a very memorable experience for me and stuff, which doesn’t really interest me. I mean, I like train rides a LOT more.. you get to have SO much more fun! OfCOURSE planes save a lot of time and I do travel by planes, like, whenever I do, but then in trains, you get to eat so many different things and theres this chai wala that’ll knock on the door of the, erm, berth? Yeah, and, well, stuff. I like those Chair Class Compartment thingies, too. The windows, the long ones like those in Rajdhani Express, have this yellow tinge to them. IT’s really cute. But then the AC Vent is right overhead. And OH! They serve Tea in Dora the Explorer cups, which is REALLY adorable. I’ll put up a picture of a Dora the Explorer cup that I got when I went to Madurai by the Chairclass thingy.

So, going back to the topic. Hero. Hey, just in case you get confused, he’s Hero, not A Hero. =D
Hmm, so this Hero guy knows a LOT about sports. And hes pretty brainy too, but he Can act like a total pervert if he wants to. AND he likes taking pictures of chicks in bikinis. (SO uncool, d’uh!).. and if I tell him THAT, he’ll be like, u r jealous.
Which kills me, btw. ROFL! =D

He also called me a Busy Bug and NOT a Busy Bee.
Are there female bugs too? I never knew. Hey, a bee’s hubby is a drone or a drake or a what? I remember having written THAT wrong in some exam in 6th grade and I STILL don’t remember what the hell a bee’s hubby is called. :|
And you guys must be familiar with Y! Pool? It’s one of those online games. I’ve never played Pool in real life so I have NO idea as to how it is played. Umm, I used to lose pretty bad to Hero. He used to beat me EVERYTIME, PLUS he used to work on a LAPTOP (HEY! I cant use a laptop without hurting MY thumb/finger!) A\and and AND, he used to talk on the phone. Aparently, the phones free after 9 pm or something. Haha. I wish it were like that here too. Hmm.
So during my PreBoards, I joined this one community (by mistake) called This Is a Community. But then, I became an active member and all, even though I Wasn’t able to come online a LOT cos my mum wouldn’t let me (My boards were nearing. ERGH.) And hey, that’s where I met Hero. :]
And a lot more people, but I’m not writing about them cos they didn’t ask me to. =D

Hey, I jus reread my post and the Chair Class thingy reminds me of this FRENCH couple that was travelling with us. They were like, talking RAPIDEMENT in French and my mum was like, go, go talk to them and all and I was like no way, why should I be a chape (it’s a hindi word and I CANT think of The perfect meaning for it)

Hmm, so well. HERO (aw hell I keep deviating from the topic, don’t I? =D)..
So Hero likes to check out the profiles of people who’re cute and all. I remember, he used to hit on this one bandi and she used to completely pwn him and he would still keep hitting on her. Haha. AND heros a terrific programmer AND everyone used to think that he was 23 or something until I asked him what his age was and he was like [censored]. I was like, OMIGAAAWD yer just [censored] years elder to me?!?!? :O

Stuff. Haha. I still cant believe that Hero is JUST [censored] years old. LOL. If you talk to him, you’d prolly think he;s some jerk whos done it a bit too much or something. Yes, I’m kidding. And no, I’m not telling the truth. Sigh.
And he gets bored pretty easily. I think he was learning Portuguese. AND he hates his boss. Aw. Go to www.bossbitching.com. Yeah. =D
Well, no matter what, hero rocks. LOL, and I made this -- HeRo(cks)! =D
YAYYY! =D Its COMPLETELY perfect, isn’t it??! :]

Heh.
~ And I’m a tamil ponnu. Don’t call me something weird in telgu.
Like you always do. XD

psst..this is the THIRD time I'm editing this post for putting in proper line breaks! ARGH!

7 Random Retorts:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhetorical Rhymester said...

Yeah. I wanna half-delete this post; I'm so mean. =D

Anonymous said...

nah .. keep it :-\

Anonymous said...

i want more more more......

Unknown said...

8)

Unknown said...

i c a big future >:D< :)

Anonymous said...

I regret, that I can not participate in discussion now. It is not enough information. But with pleasure I will watch this theme.