September 11, 2008

You know, we cant study when we have stuff to gossip (read: Talk) about

ROFL So, like, I went to this friends house today. She had a few doubts in permutations, and its pretty hard when we study alone and all so I went over to help her. AND study for my English Exam the next day.
So yeah.
1:00 pm – I arrive at her house. All tired and huffing and puffing and stuff. :P
1: 10 pm –
Me: lets take a break till 1: 30
Her: No, 1: 35.
Me: LOL okay! :]
And then we watched the MTV Top ten songs n all. My friend LOVED this one song by Jay Sean (ugh) called Ride It. Like, at one point, in the song, he says “Ride it… I wanna fell u” types something. I repeated that and me and my friend were rolling on the bed, laughing out LOUD. Real Loud. XD
And, my friend has this little sister, shes in the fourth grade and the kid really didn’t get anything, but she laughed with us. XD
And then we watched the video of Rock star, by Nickleback. I didn’t get the video, it wasn’t especially interesting, but I LoveLoveLOVE the song! :)
I wanna be a ROCKSTARRR

=D

Anyway, it was 1 35. THEN, my phone rang and my friend was like, “chee, kitna ganda ringtonme laga rakha hai!” and I’m like.. yeah my memory cards corrupt so I gotta adjust with the ones tat’re already there in the phone. SO then, my friend got this BRIGHT idea, ki we record stuff and then we put it as the ringtone. We sang that one song from that Really fmous movie.
We sang this, in our EXTREMELY phatti hui aawazein:
“Rote hue.. aate hain sab.. hasta hua jo.. jayega.. wo muqqadar (HA!), ka sikandar (HA!).. WO muqqadar (HA!), ka sikandar(HA!).. Jaanemann.. kehelayega!”

ROFL we were laughing real bad when we heard the thingy. And, then, suddenly:
My friend: OYE! Its 2 30! DUFFER! We haven’t even STARTED studying! :|
Me: Uh oh. =D

Well.. we didn’t study. We went to the study and, then, I stared telling her about how much I wanted o go for this movie with a friend but I couldn’t JUS cos my parents don’t want me to and all.. :|

Anyway.. yeah, surprisingly, it was 4 30 by the time we evenm STARTED studying. My friend was like, “Bass, I’m gonna FLUNK tomorrow mann, I mean, humne KUCH ni padha!”
Me: Haan yaar. Chhod yaar, be optimistic. :]
Her: Heh. XD

So then, it was time for tuition and all.. we went to tuition and I couldn’t evben CONCENTRATE cos I was SO Sleepy and tired. I was yawning continuously. Sigh.

Then, well, kya hua? Bas, my friend (the one that had a crush on this new guy at school) was like, gimme his number! Now, shes my best friend, so I declined, like IMMEDIATELY. I mean, wtf! She was (is) SO badly in love with him (ARGH!) that she even stooped as low as wanting to emotionally blackmail me to get his number. I just hope I don’t succumb to her blackmailing. Meanwhile, my friend, whos been listening to our conversation n all the whole time is like:
Her: Why is she such a despo
Me: Aise mat bol yaar. Its just that hes her first crush and stuff.
Her: SO? I wouldn’t ask for his number just cos I wanted to stare at it. And she has such filmy, stupid reasons
Me: Enough! Mai kuch nahi sunne waali uske khilaaf. I mean, yer right, but YAAR! I cant help it ! shes my friend. Well. Samjhaana toh mera kaam hi hai.
Her: Yeah.. yer right.

And then we said g’bye and went our ways. I mean, wegotta go in two different directions while going home, so yeah. Hmm. =D :]

~ I have an English exam tomorrow. HELP! Somebody! ANYBODY!

***silence***
Anybody there? *echoes*

Fine.

3 Random Retorts:

Anonymous said...

happens with everyone :D

esp with me :|

waise hw was ur exam..lol..

Sleepy Wabbit said...

LOL it sucked! You could have guessed. I fell asleep for 5 minutes and asked my partner to wake me up and all, but the kid was so absentminded that, she, like, wouldnt let me seep and was muttering things to herself. WEIRD! =D

Anonymous said...

Weird o_0