September 20, 2008

Nail Paint.

So, I dunno why the hell, but I have this sudden thing for nail paint. And its not like I spend a lot on nail paint. I just have like, 3 colours, that’s it. I have Red, Rose Wine, this other shade of red, the transparent one, then this one glittery one, then this one other glittery one. Okay, I don’t know math. No arguing on that
So anyway, I just finished applying this coat of the rose wine thigy. It’s basically a shiny type of pink colour. I really like it but it doesn’t go with my skin colour. That’s sad, but its okay nevertheless.

Now basically, my room isn’t soundproof and it isn’t like I live alone AND my mum sleeps right in the room outside. I mean, the rooms are interconnected, yes? Yes. So anyway, whenever mum hears me typing and all, she goes all crazy and she gets really tensed and suddenly, she’ll be like, “[insert my name], are u working on the internet? Are you chatting?” and I’ll be like, “NO mom, I’m NOT on the internet, I’m NOT orkutting, facebooking or chatting. I’m just tying some stuff. “
You know, my mum gets this fixation thingy cos of reading newspapers in which journalists who have no lives of their own bitch about how bad the internet is and about how HONESTLY bad social networking sites are and about how that poor Arushi kid was influenced by Orkut and by SMSing and all. Bullshit.

Well, I’m not the kind of person that;d go on swearing bouts, but I HAVE to confess, I DO swear at people in my mind. Nowadays. I think its cos of all the influence. You cant listen to someone saying fuck or chootiya or chod again and again and not get used to the word so much that you want to use it in certain situations. I mean, yeah.

So, this really great friend is going out with another really great friend. Lifes gone a bit haywire cos of that. This is cos, well.. since both of them are MY great friends, they’re confused, whether or not they should temme stuff they don’t like about the other person cos they believe that I’ma tell the other person, which is basically not true, but who gets the point?
So anyways, I’m not really bothered. I mean, I cant make a person want to tell me something he/she doesn’t want to. Haina?

Theres this one guy at school. I think hes the biggest male whore and was the worst thing that happened to earth since chin-clefts. Honest. Chin-clefts SUCK! Incase you don’t know what I’m taking about, try picturing this: a face-ass/face-butt. Makes sense, yes? Well. That weird butt like thing you have on yer chin. No, not YOU. Certain people. Like Diana Hayden or Preity Zinta or Aishwarya Rai or people like that. Yeah, basically, those things suck. But going back to the topic, hes the biggest male whore, I firmly believe so. End of the topic. Good night. Shabba Khair. Whatever that means. :/

0 Random Retorts: