September 04, 2008

September the FOURTH. Does that ring a bell? No? Okay.

So, its teacher’s day tomorrow. I specifically went to Archies to get a few cards and roses for my teachers, but my friends were like.. its so clichéd!

Me: Yaar I gotta buy some roses and all for my subject teachers. I mean, kay, I’m broke. So yeah.
A: Hatt yaar! Don’t buy roses, they’re just SO kiddish AND old-fashioned!
M: haan yaar. That’s right.
Me: but.. yaar, its so weird. Every other kid gets roses to school and presents them to ma’am.
A: Toh? Pagal. Don’t get ROSES, yaar.
Me: sigh. Fine. I’ll just find a present for [insert my friends name]
A: Okay. Give her a mug.
Me: Nu-uh. That’s what I gifted friends ALL Through 8th grade.
M: chhod oye, tune jo bhi lena hai lele.
… and so on.

U know, this convo suddenly reminds me of this one phone call with this one random person. Okay, so I was like..
Me: Oh HELL! I gotta get presents for my friend, its her bday tomorrow. And I JUST came back from tuition! I don’t feel like going out again. :[
Him: Oh. You can get it… er.
Me: Yeah. Oh, remind me, I need to give this rubberband to [insert a senior’s name]. I just remember, I was telling her ki I’d bring one cos she usually forgets to get one and -
Him: *talking in between* *surprised* you give yer friends RUBBER BANDS as gifts? :O
ME: *even more surprised* WHAT? NO! *indignance*
Him: Oh.
Me: *laughing* ofCOURSE I don’t.
Him: dude, I got it.
Me: Uh.
.. LOL I don’t even talk to this person now. XD

LOL so yeah. School. SIGH!
We played truth and dare the whole day and I was asked stupid questions like, who was yer first crush, and would you say yes if I proposed right now types. I’m too chicken to pick up a dare. XD
So yeah. Man, all my answers were, like, 100% true but then, SIGH! :[.. the dare-giver never believed me. HE said my answers were too.. well, simple. :/
Uh.

Well, I wanna make this blog post short (uh huh?) so I can go sleep. The fevers taking ON.

Also, do read those two blogs on the sidebar. You know, the Blogs that RAWK. They actually do. :]

~ Happy Teachers Day in advance, even though you aren’t a teacher. =D

P.S.: I deleted the same post, just one or two small edits. Well, apparently, whatevers enclosed in these brackets ‘<>’ never gets posted, I guess! Heh. =D

1 Random Retorts:

Rhetorical Rhymester said...

Me, to me.
♫ Swearing comes naturally to losers.

(Just as a reminder)