September 11, 2008

Hmm. :\

Hah. SO this incident happened, at tuition today, which made me, err, ponder about people and their tastes and all.

Enter: this one guy, 2nd year college. The only thing which made me look at him was his ear-piercing thingy, which was kinda cute.
Seated: (near my friend who is his neighbour)
So, these people talk and I was, like, sitting there like an idiot. Who also talked, btw.

Sigh, so by the time class ends, my friend tells me that this guy, lets call him K, has a HUGE crush on this one bandi, lets call her M. So, she was like yaar will u tell M? I’m, like, scared.
Me: Yeah sure.
Ak: Phew! Thanks yaar!
Me: Hmm.. this is so stupid, though. You mean, he just LOOKED at her, and he was like okay I like her?
Ak: Yeah.
Me: *rolls eyes* that’s.. daft. :/

So, just so you know, M is this bandi who is pretty according to the modern sense, but according to me, she just has cheekbones that are too high and eyebrows that are way too, high? Yeah.. I mean, pointed :)).. I mean, the first impression she gives is that of being, er, fake. But she’s pseudo-nice+sweet. :]

So I told M and she was like, usne poocha to hoga na? Mere bare mein? KUCH toh? (He must have asked about me? Something? Anything?)
So I was like, nope, he just liked you and wanted you to know.

M: *snorts* lalla (I have NO idea what that means and I don’t like using that word; its not a swear word, btw]
M: (to me and this other banidi, S) yaar tum log batao.. maine haan kehna chahiye ya na?
Me: Merese mat pooch, maine use aaj hi pehli baar dekha hai plus mereko aaj tak kisi jaane hue bande [i]Like[/i] hi nahi kiya, random people.. HA! Door ki baat. XD
S: *shakes her head*
M: Pakka?
S: achha nahi hai.
Ak: Hmm. Sahi keh rahi hai
Me: Maze karna hai to haan kehde. Kya jaa raha hai? Tut oh use like bhi nahi karti, ya know.
M: haan…. :\

So, isn’t it stupid? I mean, this guy likes her Jus cos she’s pretty? Well, guys being guys, they WILL do that. But HEY! Isnt that the cheapest thing ever? I think it is. If you don’t think so, then you may go to hell (choose the other path, as in Wordsworth’s poem and you’ll reach yer destination: hell). Bleh.

~ Gee. To mehself. HooHaa. India? :|

1 Random Retorts:

Anonymous said...

hoohaa :| dat was outta place.. bt lmao at that too.. hehe.
guys are like that .. waise :|