September 23, 2008

Me and mum. Fight number 55,105. (and still counting)

Wait, just before u begin reading, this thing is about 2 or maybe 3 weeks old. Maybe even a month old. I just forgot to POST it. I mean, I hadnt even saved it as a draft, it was saved in MS Word. :]

Okay, so LOL, check out this conversation between me and mum.

Scene: I’d just switched on the computer and co-incidentally, mum came in to gimme my tea then. So yeah.

Mum: Why is the internet on?
Me: Cos I have some work.
Mum: *rolls eyes* yeah, orkut work.
Me: NO! Its school work. The project thing. I have to submit it tomorrow.
Mum: Uh-huh. I don’t want to see you working on the internet, give me the ADSL wire right now.
(The ADSL wire is this wire without which the internet won’t function, and I have stu[pid MTNL connection so I get a model WITH the ADSL wire instead of just one permanent wire, like in Sify)
Me: No way! I need to do the work .

(I think mum was in a REALLY violent mood, cos, guess what?)
She pushed my chair away (it’s got wheels.. u know, w/e, damn that thing!). AND she grabbed the ADSL wire (superfast, I must say) and rushed outta the room.

So, I started yellin about how I badly needed the internet and all. =D
But then, my mum being my mum, she decided not to give the stupid wire to me.

The only thing that comforted me was the fact that the internet hadn’t been working, so there was a teeny weeny possibility of the internet not working at that time too.

So I got all mad and left the house, NO, I didn’t leave the house, I just said I had some work. IT was 8 pm.
8: 15 pm: I call up Sheru and Ashima to find out who the hell isn’t busy. Ashima isn’t, so shes okay with me coming over, like, at that time. SO I went to her house, scrapped a bit, and then we realized ow we never evn meet just cos we’re in different classes now, and all. And then we forgot all about it and It was 9 30 when I actually looked up at the ghadi and I Was like OMG they’re gonna KILL me and well, I left. Immediately.

It was sunsaan, a bit scary. NO big deal, nobodys looking. :]

So, I reached home and this was what happened

Granny: What’ll you have for dinner? :]
Me: Nothing.
(My brother suddenly started laughing.. like a maniac)
Me: WHAT?
Bro: OMG mum said that you’d say the EXACT same lines and well, she was right! HA!
Me: w/e.

So whatever,
My internet bandwidth is 1.5 gb again. YAY! =D
Thats great, but I hope I just have enough time to actually use the internet, again. =D =D

Youtube, and SOUTHPARK, here I come! XD

3 Random Retorts:

Anonymous said...

where do u get ur southpark videos btw :D

SaurTer said...

Richa jee

you can find SOUTHPARK on Limewire, or try searching for torrents. Harsh did got a set of torrents but when he checked they were empty, so try judging by the size that which one is having a collection and which one has a single file of few KBs as this is a virus in a torrent, MOSTLY :D

Deepak said...

whaddya know ..if i click refresh ..it counts as a new page visit :|